How to do firmware update?
- Prepare the Micro USB cable clip (gifted with the adapter) and a Windows/MAC computer
- Download the firmware below.
- Unzip the file.
- Connect the adapter to your computer and a new drive will appear (like any portable drive). Do NOT need to remove the original file.
- In Windows computers, the original implanted firmware will show as a 0 KB file; in Mac computers, the original implanted firmware does not show.
- Copy and paste the firmware you unzipped into the drive.
- Eject the drive (VERY important step).
- Unplug the USB cable and the upgrade is completed.
V3.4 Update Details:
V3.3 Update Details:
|5 Nov||V3.2.0||V3.2 Update Details:
|30 Oct||V3.1.0||V3.1 Update Details:
|25 Oct||V3.0.0||V3.0 Update Details:
|6 Sep||V2.0.0||V2.0 Update Details:
– Exif showing correct lens model, focal length and aperture value, and thus problems related.
– Easing shutter lag when shooting at with aperture value less than f5.6
– Autofocus lenses executing manual focus
– Upgrade of autofocusing speed of Sigma lenses of which they had this issue with the adapter before
– No more camera-freeze situation after shutter release of Voigtlander VE and Zeiss Loxia lenses
– No more focus drifting situation of some Tamron lenses of which they had this issue with the adapter before
– AF realization of some Samyang lenses of which they cannot autofocus with the adapter before
– Improved Sony 24 f/1.8 ZA, 100GM, 85GM AF experience
|24 Aug||V 1.2.0||– Solving the bug of Tamron automatic zoom lens malfunctions||Download|
|24 Aug||V1.1.0||– The original firmware||Download|