How to do firmware update?
- Prepare the Micro USB cable clip (gifted with the adapter) and a Windows/MAC computer
- Download the firmware below.
- Unzip the file.
- Connect the adapter to your computer and a new drive will appear (like any portable drive). Do NOT need to remove the original file.
- In Windows computers, the original implanted firmware will show as a 0 KB file; in Mac computers, the original implanted firmware does not show.
- Copy and paste the firmware you unzipped into the drive.
- Eject the drive (VERY important step).
- Unplug the USB cable and the upgrade is completed.