– Turn SONY E lenses Autofocus on Nikon Z cameras (Full frame and APS-C)
– Support E mount third party lenses, e.g. Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Samyang
– the only adapter in the market that also supports Nikon Z APS-C cameras
– 2mm thin
– Support AF-S, AF-C, AF-F, Eye-AF and Face detection
– Smooth focusing performance during video shooting
– Support auto aperture
– Support use of manual lenses
– Support AF/MF button on the lens body
– Firmware upgradable via micro-USB port and a gifted clip
– Suitable for Nikon ZFC, Z50, Nikon Z5, Nikon Z6, Nikon Z6 ii, Nikon Z7, Nikon Z7 ii cameras
* No warranty service will be provided by us for ANY purchase outside this store.
** For optimal focusing performance, Pinpoint AF mode should be avoided. AF-C wide-area focus mode should be selected for high-speed continuous shooting.
***Please follow the installation guide on the product manual. Aligning the red mark on the edge of ETZ11 with the z mount white dot. Twist anti-clockwise until locked.