MEGADAP Sony E to Nikon Z Autofocus Adapter (ETZ21)
In stock. Ships IMMEDIATELY. Free international shipping via Fedex. 2 years warranty.
– Nikon Z9, Z30 and Zfc compatible!
– Turn SONY E lenses Autofocus on Nikon Z cameras (Full-frame and APS-C)
– the only adapter in the market that also supports Nikon Z APS-C cameras
– Support E mount third-party lenses, e.g. Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Samyang
– Viltrox and Yougnuo lenses are not supported
– 2mm thin
– Support AF-S, AF-C, AF-F, Eye-AF, pinpoint focusing and Face detection
– Smooth focusing performance during video shooting
– Support auto aperture
– Support the use of manual lenses
– Support AF/MF button on the lens body
– Firmware upgradable via micro-USB port and a gifted clip
– Suitable for Nikon ZFC, Z30, Z50, Nikon Z5, Nikon Z6, Nikon Z6 ii, Nikon Z7, Nikon Z7 ii, Z9 cameras
*If users wish to use multiple E-mount lenses with ETZ21, when changing lenses, they are suggested to turn off the camera and then remove ONLY the E-mount lenses originally being mounted on the camera. Removing both the lens and adapter may cause adapter malfunctions.
* Warranty service will be provided by us for purchase inside this store or through authorized dealers.
* For optimal focusing performance, AF-C wide-area focus mode should be selected for high-speed continuous shooting.
* If you experienced tightness when mounting the adapter onto Tamron lenses, please mount the ETZ adapter onto the camera first, then mount the Tamron lens onto the adapter.
Either Lens VR or camera IBIS can be used. When using lens without VR functions, camera IBIS is forced to be ON. For lens with an VR control tab, they can choose to use lens VR or camera IBIS. For lenses without an VR control tab, lens VR is forced to be ON.
Notice: Handling the Megadap ETZ21
1) No ‘Hot Switch’ of lenses.
Always switch OFF the camera before you remove the lens or the adapter
2) No touching on connecting pins/pads
Do NOT touch the connecting pad/pins with your bare hands. Static electricity produced may damage the electronic components in the adapter
3) Leave the adapter on camera
When you swap between different E-mount lenses, switch off the camera and leave the ETZ21 on the camera. Then unmount and mount another E-mount lens.
4)Don’t turn the lens+adapter frequently
Do not turn the lens+adapter back and forth frequently when camera is on or off.